Autowrapped is currently accepting applications for drivers nation wide for our waitlist. Wrapped cars could pay up to $400 for full wrapped auto’s of any kind. Sign up now.
Full wrap could pay you $200-$400 a month to wrap your car, truck, or suv with non-damaging vinyl adhesive graphics. There are also partial wraps that could pay $100-$200 these range from window coverings to logo’s and other lettering. sign up now
- You must be 18 years old, have a valid drivers license and proof of insurance.
- Drivers must provide a DMV printout showing the last 12 months with no moving violations.
- Drivers will sign a contract outlining their responsibilities and conduct during the term of the contract.
- Drivers must drive a minimum amount of mile per month during the term of the contract. Approximately 800-1200, can vary with advertiser contract.
- Drivers must park in the location represented on the contract.
- Wrapped autos must be parked in an outdoor location that can be seen by passing vehicles and pedestrians.
- Drivers must keep the wrapped auto in a show able condition at all times, this includes, but is not limited to, washing at least twice a month.
- When required driver must keep Global Positioning Unit on when driving.
- Driver must notify Autowrapped if the GPU is not working.
- Driver must notify Autowrapped immediately of any accidents, moving violations or defacement of the wrap. Also when a vacation is planned.
- Driver will meet with a representative of Autowrapped once a month to check the vehicle and mileage.
- Driver must make the vehicle available for removal after the term of the contract.
- Vehicle must be available for length of contract. We can not change except in the event of unforeseen loss.
- Final contract may vary as per advertiser and industry needs dictate.